What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth-straightening system that uses clear aligners rather than betal braces and wires. These trays are practically invisible, can be removed easily when necessary, and are comfy to wear, too! The Invisalign process begins with a consultation to check your eligibility for the treatment – followed by planning out your ideal smile!
The Invisalign Treatment Process
During your first consultation, we will check in on your bite and discuss your dental goals with you. Once you’re cleared to move forward, you will:
- Take x-rays and impressions of your teeth to create a digital image
- Have the movements of your teeth mapped to their desired position
- Have your custom-made aligners prepared
- Have your progress monitored and aligners swapped out when necessary
- End up with your ideal smile!
Who can use Invisalign?
Invisalign is appropriate for both teens and adults!
How long does Invisalign take to straighten teeth?
Treatment times will vary based on your situation – ask at your consultation for an estimate!