Crooked, cracked, and discolored teeth can affect the way you interact with the world. If you have a smile you always hide, you might find yourself avoiding or missing out on life’s biggest events, such as going on that first date or auditioning for the lead role in a play that you just know is meant for you.
At Mill Pond Dental, your East Falmouth cosmetic dentist believes that providing ongoing, extraordinary dental care means offering a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services, so that our patients can feel proud of their smile during life’s most important moments.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry consists of a suite of services designed to improve the appearance of your teeth. These services allow our East Falmouth cosmetic dentist to brighten, straighten, or reshape your smile so it reaches its full potential just in time for your next big opportunity.
At Mill Pond Dental, we specialize in crowns, veneers, and tooth-colored fillings, as well as many other services that can change your smile in a time frame that suits your needs.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include the following:
- Crowns: Dental crowns offer a permanent and protective solution for a damaged or broken tooth or teeth. They can be made out of a variety of materials, such as gold or acrylic resin; however, the natural look of porcelain is the preferred material for most crowns.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable replacements for teeth and the surrounding gum tissue. High-quality, personalized, and well-fit dentures can restore your youthful appearance and confidence while improving your ability to eat and speak naturally.
- Dental Implants: To replace a missing tooth, our cosmetic dentist use a dental implant made of titanium, mimicking a natural tooth root, and a porcelain crown that looks like a natural tooth. Along with completing your smile and returning it to its natural state, dental implants maintain your facial esthetic by preserving the jawbone and surrounding tissues.
- Teeth Whitening: We can brighten your smile several shades with either an in-office or at-home bleaching system.
- Veneers: Veneers are customized, thin shells made of porcelain or plastic that bond to the front of your teeth. They can give perfect shape and shade to existing teeth, hide stains and chips, and resist discoloration. They also strengthen teeth and provide resilience similar to tooth enamel.
A vital part of our standard of care at Mill Pond Dental is taking time to get to know your oral health history, your lifestyle, and your smile concerns so our cosmetic dentist can, in partnership with you, design the smile of your dreams.
[spoiler title=”What are common symptoms and dental problems cosmetic dentistry can resolve?” open=”0″ style=”1″]Cosmetic dentistry can address a wide variety of dental problems, including misalignment, discolorations, cracks and chips, missing teeth, whitening, and a misshapen smile.[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”How much do veneers cost?” open=”0″ style=”1″]The cost of veneers varies according to the number of veneers you need, the size, and the location. At Mill Pond Dental, we will work with you to find an affordable option that is right for you.[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”How much do dental implants cost?” open=”0″ style=”1″]The cost of dental implants varies according to the number of implants you need and the health of the surrounding tissue and bone. For an estimate of your unique dental implant situation or to find out about our financing options, set up a consultation with our provider today.[/spoiler]